PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone relate

Jayuk
11-12-09, 12:54
Heya, just wondering how many other people have been through tension headaches and if they can relate to this!!

It started with a migraine over two weeks ago and has since sat as a dull ache above my right eye area. Some days like today it has moved to the back left of my head and occasionally the front left. It's also moved to the top of my forehead at times. It's never a real pain just an ache. I was doing ok for a day or so feeling more positive and it lessened and moved and at times I forgot I even had it but it's hard to keep that up and as you all know it's easy to let things slip!

So anyon else have or had tension headaches that move around eye to eye to forehead to back of head??

There really hard to shake if you go to bed expecting to wake up with one lol.

J

Jayuk
13-12-09, 19:31
Is there no one out there lol

lillylou17
13-12-09, 20:12
Hi i have this when my anxiety is quite high, like my forehead has been frozen like you say not a really intense pain more just a niggling ache.
Have you thought about maybe treating yourself to a indian head massage etc, as this is very good for it.

ZoJo
13-12-09, 21:42
Hi Jayuk,

Just had this for two weeks. I read that after a migraine you get a migraine 'hangover' ie it can hang around for as long as it takes! As lilylou said, indian head massage is brilliant, you can also do self head massage. Tiger balm on temples with a warm flannel over my forehead worked wonders for me. You could also get some special cooling strips which can be put on your forehead or on the back of the neck which really is relaxing and helps to ease the tension.
So....just a couple of ideas for you!! Hope it helps.