PDA

View Full Version : People with suffer with lump in there throat?

leeann
11-12-09, 19:05
Mine has come back with a vengeance. Was wondering does any ones hurt? And you feel it in your chest even worse when you swallow?

Im going into over drive thinking its my heart and ive suffered a heart attack. Ive had a lot of stress this week

thanks xx

margaret jones
11-12-09, 19:19
Hi have you had a bad week stress wise ?? Maybe that is why your symptons have returned .I am sure you are worried but try to relax and maybe have a hot drinlk to relax your muscules in throat .

Take Care Margaret

leeann
11-12-09, 19:27
yeah have had abad week, had my three year old in hospital. Im normal ok with the lump feeling. But its hurting and my chest is sore this is a new symptom for me xx and Im freaking out. Hopefully some one on here has had the same x

hunter2go
11-12-09, 21:15
yep i also have the same, i can go for hours at work without thinking about it but as soon as i do i cant get rid it drivin me crackers. i also get a tingley feeling in my head and whenthast happens it get s worse:mad:

Tricky
11-12-09, 23:50
Hi
Mine has come back in the past week and i also feel it in my chest sometimes and it can radiate to my back when i'm really stressed!!!
The chest pain can be very scary but hopefully it will make you feel a little better knowing your not the only one that gets this:)
Tel x