PDA

View Full Version : introduce myself

chris.j.collins
12-12-09, 09:47
hi everyone..,first off im chris,.. "suffering"..from anxiety..!!!!!!!!!..for the past three months,.. lost my job, partner left me,and my nephew died.... in the space of a week.....!!...didnt know what was happening to me.....got the works,..shakes ,..sweats,..tears...sister got me to the docs,..last week,..was a locum..he gave me half indaran,..wthin 2 days the shakes stopped ,...i thought i was alone but findin this site has shown im not,..!...for me it was hard to tell someone what is happening,...didnt want to see anyone or do anything....glad im here now..!!!..thanks...

diane07
12-12-09, 09:50
Hi chris.j.collins

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

darrenc
12-12-09, 09:57
Hi Chris,

You'll find lots of people here who can understand what you are going through. Hope you "enjoy" the site, and will soon be back to normal!

Darren.

messianictalmud
12-12-09, 11:16
:welcome: Chris gald to have you on board NMP forum.
You'll find loads of helpul advice, tips etc from folk and make some good friends too.

jacqui03
12-12-09, 11:25
Hi Chris

Sorry to hear oyu have been through soo much :-( lots of nice people on here to help and support you.

:welcome:

ash1807
12-12-09, 11:40
Welcome on board Chris !

Veronica H
12-12-09, 14:58
:welcome:Chris. Sorry that you have been through so much lately. You will find comfort and support here.

Veronica

chris.j.collins
12-12-09, 17:41
many thanks...!!!..first time doing this..!!!..i never knew .!!...

messianictalmud
12-12-09, 17:46
many thanks...!!!..first time doing this..!!!..i never knew .!!...

Your welcome dude

lc2613
12-12-09, 23:33
the shakes horrible experience and with what you have gone through so sorry ! happy they have stopped has your doc put you on a long term med to help. after what you have experienced maybe try some councilling it works for some! all the best for the future hope things get easier! xx