PDA

View Full Version : Scared !!!!

Copsgrl8
19-11-05, 22:13
A friend of mine that I relate well with cuz she also has PA was admitted to the hospital this morning for heart related problems. Her and I always joked WE thought there was something wrong with our heart but we *knew* it was PA's. But now I get a call that she has had very high BP her last few times as the Dr (As I have had) and they gave her a 24 heart monitor and something showed on that and the told her to get to the ER and she was admitted.
I am not sure exactly what is wrong with her I know she was having a very rapid heart rate and her BP was high but other than that I am in the dark.
So now this is getting ME to think there is something *really* wrong with my heart and I am having a terrible PA even as I type.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Terri

boy
20-11-05, 02:22
I guess you should get your BP checked too and hopefully put your mind at rest. :)

nell1965
20-11-05, 16:54
hi
your friend could be suffering form several different things, they are a few cardiac arrythmias that exist which can be treated very well some with medications some by other means such as pacemaker, and different types of surgery. If you only have palpitations when you are anxious then it would figure that its anxiety related,if there was something wrong with your heart rhythm then it would present itself at times outwith anxiety, so go get your bp checked to alley your fears and concentrate in cheering up your friend
take care

I just want my life back
nell
x