PDA

View Full Version : Burning eyes anyone?

hunter2go
12-12-09, 17:04
for the last few weeks my eyes feel like there burning, iv been to the docs but to no joy was given some drops but done nothing, im supposed to be suffering anxiety but just wondered if any one could point me in the right direction just one of the many symptoms turning me into a misserable git...

Mya
12-12-09, 17:10
Yes I have this too. My eyes are so dry when I am most anxious. I believe sometimes it is from staring at my computer too much, which I seem to do when I am most anxious! When you are at the computer for a bit, you seem to blink less causing your eyes to become itchy and burning. There have been a lot of posts about this too so it seems it is another nice symptom with anxiety! Try to get some lubricating eye drops. I do use it and it seems to help. Hope you feel better soon

hunter2go
13-12-09, 11:44
thanks mya im if to the chemist again im sure when i walk through the doors they must laugh:roflmao::roflmao:

Ikari
13-12-09, 11:52
Yes I have this too. My eyes are so dry when I am most anxious. I believe sometimes it is from staring at my computer too much, which I seem to do when I am most anxious! When you are at the computer for a bit, you seem to blink less causing your eyes to become itchy and burning.

Yep, likewise here, my eyes feel very tired all the time at the moment with a similar kind of "burning" sensation.