PDA

View Full Version : Hi my names Gaza

Gaza
12-12-09, 20:28
Hello everyone my names Gaza and although I have responded to some of the posts, with hopefully helpful comments, I want to introduce myself properly. I am 47 years old male, married with five children and have five grandchildren and have suffered with anxiety since I was 11 years old, a very long time. I have learned a lot about the anxiety condition(s) and the effects upon daily life. I hope I can give some insight into ways and methods I have used to combat the nervous disorders we have all come accustomed to.

Please feel free to contact me at anytime, have loads of advice and helpful ways to assist with the dealing of any form of nervousness, lack of confidence or whatever the 'nervous disability' may be. Thanks for taking the time to read my introduction. Gaza (UK) :flowers:

New Thread/ New Life/
I am wanting to start a thread on 'Mind Over Matter' and methods for becoming more emotionally resilient towards anxiety attacks/ panic and other upsetting emotional nervous difficulties. I am merely wanting to gain as much feedback/techniques, learned, adopted, discovered etc. and make use of these to inform and/or educate others for better health and welfare of all anxiety sufferers, please feel free to email, contact me with any suggestions you may have. Thanks

nomorepanic
12-12-09, 20:32
Hi Gaza

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

messianictalmud
12-12-09, 20:35
Nice 1 Gaza

Gaza
12-12-09, 20:44
Thanks Toby, great blog by the way. Will be reading through it, I have suffered with GAD myself, which being the generalised state is a constant and intimidating condition that needs quality psychological addressing and is innate and unchangeable without proper treatment. Have you developed any significant methods or techniques to reduce the intensity of the GAD condition. Do you take meds?