PDA

View Full Version : Gum pain

Jellie
14-12-09, 19:48
I seem to have random teeth pain that cause me obsessive panics during the year hehe.. tis not good.

The back of my gum just past my last tooth is really sore from the tooth line right backinto my mouth..owie..! It only came on yesterday but i've been obsessivly panicking about it since.. I really don't want to have to have my tooth out or root canal or anything eek! My tooth isn't sore though, just the last gum bit, i'm sure i've had this problem before but i'm just a bit like eek! And such :(

xx

Anxious_gal
14-12-09, 23:26
any teeth or gum pain is a sighn of a problem.
i have left it too late in the past to go to my dentist, n pain is a sign somethigs wrong, it can easily lead to a mild infection.
at least go to the dentist to see what is wrong.]if your very bad your doctor can give you seditives.
i doon't mean to be harsh but the pain of a tooth infection is not worth it.
you say its your gum though, so it might not be your teeth, maybe wisdom teeth are comming up?
if it doesnt stop hurting please see a dentist!

Jellie
15-12-09, 09:50
I hope it is just a wisdom tooth or a funny nerve for sure, but i shall go to the dentist to check i think, else i will spend all xmas worrying (like i did 2 years ago, so i didn't eat any sweet stuff and i lost a stone whoops!). Though i did only see him 2 months ago, i think i've been to the dentist about 8 or 9 times this year (though they took out some of my fillings to put white ones in).

xx

Jellie
15-12-09, 10:01
Have just made an appointment for sat..hopefully it will go by then an i won't have to go *squeak* xx

Maj
15-12-09, 10:06
It could be something as simple as having to use sensodyne toothpaste. Some people have sensitive gums that flare up from time to time and I'm one of them. I hope it settles down for you.
Myra:hugs:

katy20
15-12-09, 11:11
try genigel mouthwash. i had this. the mouthwash contains natural ingredients that speed up the healing process in your gums. tastes a bit funny but it helps with any soreness and tightness in your gums.
xx

Jellie
15-12-09, 11:17
Thanks :-) I do have sensitive teeth for sure and use sensodyne..i think i'm slightly allergic to it though hehe :-) Thanks i shall get my partner to look out for it in the shoppes..is it ok for sensitive teeth?

xx

katy20
15-12-09, 11:35
yeah its fine for sensitive teeth.