PDA

View Full Version : Feeling overwhelmed again

RJP
14-12-09, 20:27
Hi everyone, I am posting on here as I have started to feel really overwhelmed with anxiety again. I keep getting a variety of symptoms all of different things and now I am really worried that they cant all point to anxiety and must be something much worse.

People will probably laugh at this but someone I know did a bit of a physic reading on me and said that I was getting a pain in my left side which I was and that the organ on Pancreas, so of course I googled it and now I am totallly convinced I have cancer of the Pancreas as some of the symptoms are just like mine.

I really thought that I had conquered this anxiety thing, but for some reason I am going backwards faster than I can keep up with and its really really starting to get me down. Just dont know what to do anymore, I feel like I dont have the strength to keep fighting the damn thing.

Sorry gone on.

Rachel x

looking4answers
16-12-09, 02:23
The power of suggestion is an AWESOME thing.. Im going to do something right now.. that I usually don't do.. My mother was physic and my grandmother and my great grandmother..and my daughter as is myself..I get feelings and premonitions about people..Im feeling right now ...that there is nothing wrong with you..You are anxious and worried about your health but other than that .. nothing ,nada.. you will be fine.. If you still feel bad .. and worried ,just for peace of mind.. see a doc and have a checkup and blood work.but I can just about assure you that you are very healthy.. and just anxious. Take care and good luck to you ..Michael