PDA

View Full Version : sore, tight chest at nighttime? also a thank you for something

daisycake
14-12-09, 21:41
first off, thanks to everyone who replied to my thread a couple of days ago - I was in tears reading some of what you said.. the good news is, as Im home for the hols I'm away to go see my old gp on friday (haven't seen her in 4 months) so that will give me a huge boost. I understand what you mean - that I shouldnt be taking on other people's worries - , and I think my mum agrees, I don't know if she understads where I am coming from with HA sometimes.. I am getting counselling (through uni) it's difficult, but Im seeing her on wed and I really will try and see if it helps as well.

Secondly, at nightime; just when I'm lying waiting to drop off, my chest sometimes feels really tight and sore - like a muscly thing, as if I move it kind of gets gradually better. Im fairly convinced this is normal as I've had it a while; but I am a little worried; does anyone get this? xx

:hugs:

looking4answers
16-12-09, 02:15
Its anxiety.. I have it almost on a daily basis or nightly .. whichever .. I get it when im on the computer too much and leaning to one side or just stressed about something .If you are worried .check with your doc.. but otherwise.. im sure the doctor will tell you the samething. I just went to the doctor reported the same and was told the same.. But like I said just to put your mind at ease..check it out.. Michael

B-gal
17-12-09, 03:37
Hi huni,

Yeah I had this a while back and it was most definately anxiety. It was a tight or crushing sensation but then sometimes there would be a specific point of pain and it was sometimes at the front of my chest and sometimes the back. Dont worry, just close ur eyes take some deep breaths and reassure yourself that it will pass.

Take care
xxx
xx
x

Typer
17-12-09, 13:51
Yes it is anxiety which can so mimic something more serious. So scary as well.

Take care and have a good break