PDA

View Full Version : Hi, seasoned anxiety/panic sufferer here!

ulala23uk
15-12-09, 09:24
Hi all, Just a quick note to introduce myself to the forum. I am 30 and have suffered with panic attacks, health anxiety and general anxiety since I was 11. I think I have had every symptom you can get over the years and know only too well how terrifying these thoughts and physical symptoms can get. If anyone would like to contact me to discuss their worries please feel free to message me. I am a firm believer that a problem shared is a problem halved :)

Take care all

xx

diane07
15-12-09, 09:37
Hi ulala23uk

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

PUGLETMUM
15-12-09, 10:02
:)hello and welcome - im also a long time sufferer, prob since similar age to you, which resulted in a full blown panic crisis when i was 14 and 6 months off school:wacko::weep: im 37 now and i think ive come along way and fully accepted myself the way i am - i mean i dont beat myself up any more for suffering but i do make every effort to challenge my thoughts that lead me to suffer unnecessarily, and through sdoing that i have made great progress in the way i feel and the way i relate to others. id be very interested to hear your story and how you are doing now, take care, emma:winks:

paradox
16-12-09, 22:44
Feel like a bit of a veteran myself at 46. Would have liked to be more settled as I head towards my dotage but there we are.

Look forward to seeing you around the boards. Take care. :D

kerrylee
21-12-09, 12:11
hi im kerrylee i would love your advice i feel like im going insane i need help im constantly at the docters and a and e its horrible i constantly have awfull thoughts and sensations pains . and a year ago i wAS NORMAL PLEASE HELP XXXXXXXXXXXX