PDA

View Full Version : headaches

jiggy
15-12-09, 13:00
hello not been on here for a long time ive startd panicking again :(
the thing is iam 18 weeks pregnant with a lil boy:yesyes:
for almost a month av been having headaches tht come and go so i took myself to the doc who done my bp which was fine so it wasnt tht i then asked her coould it be a brain tumor she said no then she done the pen light eye test and said to me i think you need to go and get your eyes tested i asked y she thot tht she said the usually a normal sight on a pen light lens is at 0 mines was 3 and 4 i dnt understand anyway i have an appointment to get my eyes tested on thurs bbut iam totally freaking out incase they spot something sinister ...my only symptoms r my headaches they work ther way round my whole head i enjoy the days wen i dnt get them just lookin for some reasureance of you guys xxx

Maj
15-12-09, 13:06
Hello,

If she's seen something sinister she'd have sent you to opthamology at the hospital!! She probably thinks it's eye strain. This can cause constant headaches. Also, hormones can cause headaches and there'll be plenty of them going round with the wee baby!! Please try not to worry too much, they'll probably stop happening soon.
Myra:hugs:

jiggy
15-12-09, 13:08
thanxs myra :) xxx