PDA

View Full Version : ended up in A & E

NeverRelaxed
15-12-09, 15:50
After getting no sleep cos of symptoms...they checked me out an assure me my heart is fine ( two ECGS, Blood pressure taken etc )...Still feel the tightness and the odd palp tho :(

gypsywomen
15-12-09, 15:56
thats good if they gave you all clear ,you should try and relax ,,, do something to keep your mind occupied ,nice music ,,glad your feeling better

NeverRelaxed
15-12-09, 16:01
my heart was POUNDING SOOO Heavily in the ward...the gown was visibly shaking!! the doctors listened to my heart and did the ecg while I was having palps...Still said results were totally normal...heart working as it should....one of the doctors said that it could be mild asthma that hasnt yet fully announced itself...(?)..But I was told nothing is wrong with my heart....I was having some crazy chest pains though!

gypsywomen
15-12-09, 16:07
i can tell you this no way would they have let you go home if they had slightest fear something wrong with your heart

Ella_Jayne
16-12-09, 17:24
Glad to hear you got the all clear. I've been to A&E more times than I can remember, with the same symptoms and heart concern. I got the all clear, but still thought there was something wrong.

My advice to you is to trust the doctors, they definitely wouldn't have let you go home if they thought anything was wrong. I ended up having numorous of tests even after been given the all clear at the hospital and i look back now and think 'What a waste'. Trust the doc's, you're fine!