PDA

View Full Version : Shaking inside

Sweetpea6
15-12-09, 21:11
Hi, does anyone ever feel as though they are 'shaking inside'. A friend of mine is experiencing this, along with a tightened chest, and would like to know if anybody else gets this unsettling sensation. Thanks.

LucyR
15-12-09, 22:44
Hi, Yes I do, sometimes, I think its just stress and anxiety being over sensitive.

kath135
15-12-09, 23:41
I shake inside all the time espescially at night in bed, When it happens I usually get up and walk around and it normaly stops within a few minutes. I have no idea why it happens so I've just added it to my long list of symptoms. I'm sure it's all done to anxiety. Good luck

teez
15-12-09, 23:57
i also get this from time to time,,havnt a clue why,,,but all i know is the more i focus on it the worse it gets, so i try to find things to do

maddie
16-12-09, 00:57
This happens to me too. Especially, as Kath says, in bed. I think then it is muscles that I have been holding all day relaxing. It can be quite violent and uncontrollable. The only way I can stop it is to get up for a while. My hands shake badly in the morning and if I am in a stressful situation.

Sweetpea6
16-12-09, 12:11
Thanks for replies people, very helpful.