PDA

View Full Version : Anyone?

BrendanD93
16-12-09, 02:01
Hello everyone. I hope everyones day was fine, mine was pretty good :)

About 30 minutes ago i started to notice i had a pain in the back of my head, and i felt it, it felt like a pulse. so i ignored it. It came back, so i just took aspirin, i havent felt it yet so hope that it stopped, anyone else been feeling this? im thinking it's just a headache, but then i started to think it was worse =/

Also, anyone who feels a vibration in their chest? it's the kind of feeling like i can feel my blood flowing throughout my body, kinda scary.

looking4answers
16-12-09, 03:21
Yep you are just hyper sensitive..You feel like this many times and ignore it..I feel a pulse in my neck all the time especially at night when I lay down. I feel a pulse in my lips and fingertips and all over.. I also get that chest vibration.Its muscle spasms .. I also feel like I can feel the blood flow all over.. But if you are worried about any of this see your doc to put your mind at rest but for my money I would bet you are just too sensitive and thinking about every little ache and pain which most are all normal bumps and grinds of your body..Good luck to you and hope you feel better soon..Michael

BrendanD93
16-12-09, 13:03
Yep you are just hyper sensitive..You feel like this many times and ignore it..I feel a pulse in my neck all the time especially at night when I lay down. I feel a pulse in my lips and fingertips and all over.. I also get that chest vibration.Its muscle spasms .. I also feel like I can feel the blood flow all over.. But if you are worried about any of this see your doc to put your mind at rest but for my money I would bet you are just too sensitive and thinking about every little ache and pain which most are all normal bumps and grinds of your body..Good luck to you and hope you feel better soon..Michael

Thank you for your advice, knowing someone else experiences this makes me feel alot better :)