PDA

View Full Version : Ear Pain

sharona
16-12-09, 07:31
Hi

I was just wondering if anyone else gets this really bad ear pain. I get head zaps constantly which I know is cased by anxiety but I now get ear pain which is quite sharp and I also get it when I bend down.

I have been to ENT but they cannot find anything. I also get pressure in my ears and noises, also can hear my heart beat.

It is really scary.

Thanks

Sharona
xxx

looking4answers
16-12-09, 07:50
I occasionally have this .. well more than just occasionally. I too have been to an ENT and other doctors concerning it. My ears have always had a tendency to get infected and sinus get stopped up..causing all kinds of problems, also allergies.. cause issues.. I have tmj which really irritates it..But yes I experience all the things you do and I have heard my heartbeat perfectly in my ears almost constantly for over four years. Yes it is scary but not terminal.. I suppose we just have to live with it.. unless you find a cure . If you do please let me know.. I hate it.. Michael

sharona
16-12-09, 17:12
Hi Michael

Thank you, I wondered if it was sinus stuff but the ENT did not check for that. What do you take for yours as the only thng they suggested was amytrypiline for pain not as a anti depressant?

I know these are used for pain but I am scared to take them as they only mask the problem.

Thank you for your reply.

Sharona :)

Shanny
16-12-09, 17:31
Hi! totally feel your pain, I just recently got over a huge sinus infection and I had ear pain as well. Once my sinus infection went away, I worried about it so much that I started thinking that it was back and in turn caused aditional "pain". I wouldn't worry about it too much, it's more than likely sinus related :) Hang in there !!!!

sharona
20-12-09, 08:16
Hi
Thank you for your replies.

Sharona :)