PDA

View Full Version : paul mckenna sky travel 9pm

Wannabeloved85
20-11-05, 20:45
hey,
Just been flicking through the tv guide on freeview and paul mckenna's i can change your life is on sky travel at 9pm, which i think is also sky 3 also?? Anyway this time its about curing the uncurable... an agoraophobic who hasnt been alone for longer than 10 minutes in 15 years.
Thought id share!
Becci x x x

Nicky
21-11-05, 11:23
i missed it. was it any good and what exactly did he do?

Wannabeloved85
21-11-05, 12:34
Hey nicky,
I thought it was brilliant! she had agoraphobia since 1988 and is only ever alone for 10 minutes in the morning while her husband takes the kids to school. She couldnt leave her home if she couldnt see the door.
Enter paul mckenna: woosh! gone lol sounds too easy right? it was bout a week later she relapsed but could still go little places etc. but she braved a trip to london to sede paul and ended up in picadilly square!!! amazing! i was almost crying for her when she bought something form the supermarket for the first time! she was ecstatic!
Next week its about a man with severe anxiety so that might be worth watching too. sky 3/sky travel sunday 9pm.
Becci x x x

nomorepanic
21-11-05, 13:04
Was this a repeat of the first series he did or is this the new series do you know? I watched the 1st series and it was very good.

Nicola

Wannabeloved85
21-11-05, 14:14
I dont know nicola, ill see if i can find out and let ya know.
Becci x x x

Wannabeloved85
21-11-05, 14:27
ive tried searching, and ive found that theres a series 3?? er but i dunno if the one i watched was new or not. Oh yeh, its repeated also tonight at midnight, a little late i know but in case anyone is up...its on!
Beccix x x

nomorepanic
21-11-05, 14:53
Thanks Becci

I will look on Sky later and I am sure it will say if it is a repeat.

Thanks for trying to find out.

Nicola