PDA

View Full Version : Oh No!! Whats Happening Help !

Ruby94
16-12-09, 13:00
Hello

i got to write this fast

Ok im sat here i suddenly feel funny,

i feel sick i cant breathe im shakey and i feel really fatigue and tired now my eyes feels funny im really scared someone please whats going on im panicking now because i feel faint and dizzy im home alone and my phone is dead i dont understand why i suddenly feel like this, i havnt used any energy but i feel jittery and shakey please someone. im scared :weep:

nanny
16-12-09, 13:04
Hi
It sounds like you are having a panic attack, first of all sit down amd take deep slow breaths, if you have a paper bag handy then breath into it slowly.

Fear takes over and the worst thing is giving into it, please remember NOTHING will happen to you, it scares the hell out of you and you feel something is going to happen, (i feel terrfied every time it happens to me) but it won't.

If you can, sit down like i said and just let it take it course, it won't last long.
I know it's frightening but please tell yourself over and over that you're come through it, because i promise you you will.

Thinking of you.

NeverRelaxed
16-12-09, 19:58
thats actually a bone of contention with me as I fins if you try and fight your symptoms the panic gets worse...It always passes....Eventually....

Ronny
17-12-09, 07:11
yo are having a panic attack Ruby,just do what nanny has told you to do some nice breaths,breath from the stomach,count to 6 then slowly breath out do this a few times and you will start to feel better,Take care,don't wory it will pass Love Ronny