PDA

View Full Version : thyroid,,,tsh number 0.10,,,isn't that super LOW?

panicagain
16-12-09, 13:07
Thats what the nurse called and told me my tsh number was! They made me an appointment for next monday,,,isn't that a long way away to have a number that low?! It kinda worries me that my number is so low,,, what happens if it gets to 0.0,,,death? Its a wonder i'm functioning right? Has anyone heard of a number this low? what symptoms would i be having? I have chest pains, nausea, adrenalin rushes sorta like tingling all over only the tingling stays most of the time! When i was at the dr on monday he wouldn't check my heart, he said he didn't think that was the problem, but chests pains??? come on,,,so he listened to it with his stethescope:mad: He said a month ago the ekg was good so my heart is good!!! that was a month!
Please,,,if anyone knows Anything let me know:weep:

gypsywomen
16-12-09, 13:21
its not super low it normally should be 0.3 upwards so low but not to low i have had under active thyroid for 20 years it is controlled with thyroxine tablets ,,i take 150 mg a day .. if you are put on these you must take them ,,no matter what ,,i stopped taking mine 2 tears ago for 3 months i ended up very ill and left with anxiety ,,so please take them ,no side effects ,, so don't worry ,xx

panicagain
17-12-09, 17:14
Thank YOU SO Much:hugs:

gypsywomen
17-12-09, 17:18
your welcome hope you feel better merry christmas have a good onex