PDA

View Full Version : blood test results advide needed again

playeasy
16-12-09, 14:19
sorry for posting again but

i was sent for h pylori and full blood count blood test both have come back as normal

not sure what to make of this has am still having indigestion

so not sure what to make of this

KK77
16-12-09, 14:38
As your tests have come back normal, could your problems be anxiety related? I know that when I've been very anxious in the past I've had all sorts of phantom GI problems.

gypsywomen
16-12-09, 14:44
if your test all normal you are fine ,so if tum upset its nerves thats all,,it is great your blood tests are fine

NeverRelaxed
16-12-09, 14:44
be happy....the results were normal, you are fine :)

playeasy
16-12-09, 14:54
so the indigestion/heartburn is just that

i guess been stress a lot my sister ill with cancer and am having to help look after my mentally ill father
late nights early mornings

gypsywomen
16-12-09, 14:57
my daughter is having ,a waiting gamefor cells found on her cervic so i understand your feelings she is only in her 20 with 2 little boys but i try my best to take my mind ff it its hard we must

playeasy
16-12-09, 15:03
am sorry to hear that hope it all go's well for her

i must say since i started taking lansoprazole the indigestion/heartburn has been less painfull

just wish i could talk to my own gp i trust him but he away

gypsywomen
16-12-09, 15:10
just remember your blood tests are good ,so you must be healthy its anxiety

playeasy
16-12-09, 16:26
you sound like my brother:) but i was really worried that i had stomach cancer

gypsywomen
16-12-09, 16:31
:bighug1::bighug1::bighug1::bighug1:
you sound like my brother:) but i was really worried that i had stomach cancerdon't you want reassurance ,i was a nurse as i said i know what i am talking about ,,i understand when we people who have anxiety are told we are fine we tend not to believe its the nature of this illness ..so i do understand your still worried but we have to believe the doctors they know what there doing ,, i didn't mean to seem as thou i didn't care i do i feel or you i suffer myself

playeasy
16-12-09, 16:39
i know sorry
what i was trying to say without people like you and others on here and my brother i think i had lost it:bighug1:

gypsywomen
16-12-09, 16:44
you dont have to say sorry .. we cant help how we feel can we love maggi.i hope you start to feel better xxxxxxxxxxxxx

playeasy
16-12-09, 16:49
yea
i just keep telling my self if the doctor was worry about it, he would have had me back in

gypsywomen
16-12-09, 16:55
he would the surgery would have rung you straight away if they found something