PDA

View Full Version : what the **** is the point

becca
16-12-09, 15:13
im sooooo pissed not cut myself in a while and just wana flip i wont of course coz i think im past it but all the stress is doing my head in i have no friends a lot of people would throw a ****ing party if i dided and im failing in school so basically i have nothing and yet i try so hard and just fail im just so pissed this is all so unfair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gypsywomen
16-12-09, 15:15
becca ,you re not alone ,there are a lot of people on this site who have noboddy hope you make some nice friend sxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

gypsywomen
16-12-09, 15:22
http://i424.photobucket.com/albums/pp328/Veedance/Motivational%20quotes/inspiration_quotes_graphics_a5.gif

Veronica H
16-12-09, 17:41
:bighug1:You are not alone Becca. Have you asked your GP for counselling? You seem to be trying very hard to please everyone but what about your needs?

Veronicax

KK77
16-12-09, 18:02
I'm sure there's something in your life to look forward to, even if it's something trivial and small. It's very easy to concentrate on the negatives. Be kind to yourself, appreciate the good in you and things will look brighter.

There are many people here that will support you.

Leese
16-12-09, 18:36
Chill out girl... Stop worrying so much huni! You seem to be thinking to much about what other people think about you rather than what is important, you! Stop trying to please people, if you fail you fail, so what! The most important thing is you tried! We all cant be perfect at everything, everyone has their faults.....
Keep you chin up and forget everyone else...

EmmaJane
16-12-09, 18:39
Hi,

Try not to worry to much about what people think. Your self esteem sounds very low. Try and look at positve things in little steps, rather than the negative in one big picture.

You do have friends, you have people on here :-)

proUP520
18-12-09, 04:02
Dont try so hard to impress these 'kids' in school, school is only a small part of your life, it will be over sooner than you think, and you wont have to deal with those kids again, just listen to some music, watch some good movies, and make sure you get those grades up! half of the kids at that school will be working for you some day! dont respect people that dont respect you

-ian