PDA

View Full Version : nerves

Lilow12
16-12-09, 22:29
well just got my book essential help for your nerves by claire weekes today in the post..... had such a bad day....came home from work and just felt awful... started to relly panic so had to phone a friend to come and sit with me.... feel so useful when it happen's so 2night i had a hot bubble bath.. hot choclate and now going to sit and read my new book... so hopein that it will do something for me xxxx:unsure:

Maj
16-12-09, 22:34
If you read this book from cover to cover, highlight any paragraphs that apply to you/help you feel better, then read over and over again and really practise what Claire says, then eventually you can't fail to start your recovery. Meds can help as a crutch but you've got to help yourself and following Claire's advice will make sure you can't go wrong.
Myra :hugs:

Lilow12
16-12-09, 22:36
Thank you myra i will do xxx looking forward to reading it :D

LoveMusic
17-12-09, 23:03
I found her book very helpful, especially in terms of letting the panic wash over you like a wave.

cascade70
18-12-09, 10:56
Got the book the other week and was so surprised that at some parts of the book i thought she was actually talking about me.

Alicat
19-12-09, 23:29
I might buy this book. I've read At Last A Life by Paul David. It's really good.