PDA

View Full Version : panic/anxiety

moe
17-12-09, 01:30
Hello.

Im 19 years old and I have been having palpatations alot. It was ok at first until i started getting pains in my upper left side of my chest. It has made me worry alot and there this evil thought stuck in my head saying bad things like "im gonna take a heart attack" I used google and to be honest it made it all worse.

I have no idea how I got these symptoms but I have had check ups with my GP and he said im fine there is nothing wrong with me. You have to find a way to deal with it yourself. I have been having eating problems, sharp tingling pains in my chest which worry me the most.

Im a runner and im very fit but this has really affected me for the last 7 days. I find it very hard to sleep aswel and during the day time I just lie on the sofa waiting to get better which probably just makes it worse.

I think this site is fantastic because I would really like to speak with someone who has been there and let go.

Thanks.

diane07
17-12-09, 01:31
Hi moe

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

looking4answers
17-12-09, 01:48
Im 55 and been waiting for the BIG ONE for over 35 years.. I some time forget that I should worry and get out and do and do and do .. and then other times.. I sit and wonder if this pain or that one is going to kill me.. I think you are right. They say the best thing for heart,lungs and blood pressure is exercise.. thats the key so why are we both sitting around waiting to get better.. get after it..You been checked out so go for it!

moe
17-12-09, 01:55
Can anyone give me access to the chat room. It would be good if i could chat with a few people tonight cause I can't sleep.:wacko:

Deepest Blue
17-12-09, 02:36
Hi moe, welcome to NMP.

I can't access the chat room either, I thought it was my internet settings. Oh and I can't sleep either :(

messianictalmud
17-12-09, 12:24
Hi moe :welcome: to NMP, you need to be registered user of NMP for 5 days then will have access to the chat rooms.

All the best.