PDA

View Full Version : New and done bad

HelenS70
17-12-09, 10:57
Hello all, I did something bad today, I drove my car when I woke up this morning, I felt a little drowsy cos of my meds and I know if I have an accident then I am no longer insured because of the pills I take, yet my doctor knows I drive and hasn't advised me not to drive, I only got it from the information paper that comes with the medication. I went into chat and said I am sad because of this, I didn't think I was going to get pounced on like I did, I did say I am sorry I drove and I was careful.

I am new to the chatroom and I need it because my son is going to Germany with school, I am already suicidal and I have bp and bpd which isn't making me feel any better. Please don't judge me... I am scared enough as it is :weep:

Jaco45er
17-12-09, 11:15
Hi Helen

No one should be judging anyone in chat, it's not what chat is there for.

I will ask an admin to check the logs.

Regards,

Jaco

BabyRachel
17-12-09, 11:33
Hi Helen.

I am so sorry this happened, I really felt bad for you.... I'd love for you to come back in to chat some time, I'd be more than happy to talk to you... Everyone needs a place where they can feel safe and get help...

Please take care, and do not take what happened personally.... Feel free to PM me any time if you need to talk. I won't pounce!

xx

HelenS70
17-12-09, 12:21
Thank you Jaco and thank you too Rachel, I am just going to lie down for a bit... I am sorry but I feel terrible. I will pop by after I had a damn good cry, thanks!

bottleblond
17-12-09, 12:56
Helen

I am so sorry this has happened.
Please don't let it put you off going into the chat room because it is normally a very friendly, supportive place.
If you recieve similar treament, please contact one of the chat mods or admin please and we will look into this.

Lisa
xx

HelenS70
17-12-09, 14:19
Hi Lisa, I am just on tenderhooks at the moment. My meds do this to me, I am fine now that I had a little lie down, I am not used to these meds. Whoever jumped down my throat knows who he/she is and doubt it was done with intent. I am trying to see goodness in fellow man, my psychiatrist will be pleased lol :D

bottleblond
17-12-09, 15:21
Awwww Helen lol :hugs:

nomorepanic
17-12-09, 17:52
Hi Helen

I have read chat logs and I think it was probably because you said you weren't insured to drive that upset the two members involved.

I don't think it was meant to be mailcious though so please do go back in chat for support ok.

Take care

HelenS70
17-12-09, 17:58
I probably worded it wrong Nicola. Sorry :weep:

bottleblond
17-12-09, 18:15
You have nothing to be sorry for Helen. It's just a wee misunderstanding hun!! :flowers:

nomorepanic
17-12-09, 18:22
No need to be sorry Helen - these things happen.

I hope you can move on from it now.

Jaco45er
17-12-09, 20:30
You think that's bad.

I got prosecuted for parking on my own drive.

Shame it was someone else's car ;)

bottleblond
17-12-09, 20:43
oh pmsl :roflmao:

HelenS70
17-12-09, 22:24
LOL ty for cheering me up. I have good news, my neighbour is taking me to see my son off to Germany tonight so I don't have to drive in the snow and I can finally take a valium!

BabyRachel
18-12-09, 05:32
Oh thats fantastic news Helen. I am glad you are feeling better, and I look forward to talking to you in chat when you return from seeing your son!!x