PDA

View Full Version : Reassurance before xmas...

LaurenMay
17-12-09, 11:31
Hi all,

HA been good the past couple of weeks and now all of a sudden its bitten me on the bum!! Just a few things that have cropped are as follows, not sure if its just stress making it worse because of xmas or something a bit more sinister...

1. Since Tuesday had this bizarre taste in my mouth, not metalic, just odd. Thinking it was just me smoking but never suffered with it this bad.

2. Keep feeling a burning pain in my neck behind my ear. Woke up with it the other night. Started using one pillow instead of two a while ago and this seemed to help with neck tension and now this has come up!

3. Weird chest spasm to the right of my sternum (breast muscle??), and sometimes goes under my right armpit area.

4. My head feels like its on stilts sometimes, like I cant control my head movements and makes me feel dizzy and light headed - very unnerving and probably my worst symptom which i have had for several months.

5. Last but not least (had this pre-anxiety) my legs feels bruised when I rub lightly on them. Not sure what this is - does anyone else have a similar thing?

Sorry for the list - just need someone to come forward who may be experiencing any of this. Knowing I am not alone makes me feel a world better!

Thanks in advance,
Laurenmay

marley
17-12-09, 11:49
Hi there

I'll put my hand up and say I'm experiencing all these same symptoms, and a few more to boot. I find it very hard to accept that anxiety is the root of all these problems, even though I rationally assure myself that it is.

Take care

Marley