PDA

View Full Version : please help me here!!!!!!!!!!!!

becca
17-12-09, 14:59
im sooooo pissed not cut myself in a while and just wana flip i wont of course coz i think im past it but all the stress is doing my head in i have no friends a lot of people would throw a ****ing party if i dided and im failing in school so basically i have nothing and yet i try so hard and just fail im just so pissed this is all so unfair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ikari
17-12-09, 17:00
i have no friends a lot of people would throw a ****ing party if i dided

No matter how many or few friends you have, I can tell you 100% this isn't true, nobody around you would want anything bad to happen to you so don't be so rough on yourself. :)

Downsinthenorth
17-12-09, 17:19
Well done for breaking the habit of self-harming. Now you need to find a NON-DESTRUCTIVE way of getting rid of the high levels of stress that are building up - check out this site for ideas, or have a word with your doctor.

When we are suffering from high levels of anxiety and/or depression we don't tend to perform well academically or in social situations - just keeping going uses up all our energy, and we don't have any to spare for anything else. You might want to have a word with someone at the school to let them know what is going on with you.

Try not to think of this as your mind failing you (not easy to do, I know), but rather as your mind warning you that things aren't right, and that you need to change the way that you deal with stressful situations.

Sweetpea6
17-12-09, 19:24
Hi,

No solid advice I'm afraid, but I really hope things pick up for you. I would suggest seeing your doc if you feel this bad- they can put you on track and give you suggestions to move you forward, be it medication, therapy or both. Look after yourself, and treat yourself kindly- you are a precious person.