PDA

View Full Version : so trivial!!

Maj
18-12-09, 14:38
I want to apologise for my post earlier - looking back I can see it was no big deal and so trivial. I was just pitying myself. I'm just feeling a bit low just now and my bile reflux has flared up again and it makes me feel yucky! It always gets worse when I'm stressed. I missed a theatre trip, big deal, I'm still alive and kicking. Sorry for being so pathetic. I'm embarrassed for myself:blush:
Myra x

Maj
18-12-09, 15:06
Tetley, thank you, you are so kind.
Myra x:hugs:

pollyanna
18-12-09, 16:11
i agree with tetley myra, no need for apoligies, big hug to u :hugs: xx

Maj
18-12-09, 16:29
Thank you so much Pollyanna:hugs:
Myra x

gypsywomen
18-12-09, 16:37
your a lovely person you help a lot of usxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

RosieXXX
18-12-09, 16:39
Hello myra,

Disappointments can have a huge impact on the way we feel, and it does help to share our feelings, so please don't feel bad about it - I would have felt just the same.:hugs:

Maj
18-12-09, 16:41
Gypsywomen and Rosie, thank you so much, I'm really touched and I'm bubbling yet again at your kind words!!
Myra:hugs:

Veronica H
18-12-09, 17:44
:bighug1:Well I would have been gutted if it was me. I think it is in our nature with panic anxiety to think ahead in anticipation and to be keyed up, whether with excitement or dread, and the nerves will suffer either way. I hope you get to go again Myra and it is not trivial at all to want to get out there and enjoy life.

Veronica

Maj
19-12-09, 08:48
Veronica thank you very much. Yes I was very keyed up about it and had the usual palpitations!! But it was still a disappointment when cancelled. Thank you for being so understanding as always.
Myra:hugs: