PDA

View Full Version : Propranolol & SRI

carter
18-12-09, 16:24
hi guys..

ive been suffering with panic attacks for the past 2 months and have been given sri..to help and im feeling alot better...

I now thankfully hardly have an attack.. but my anxiety is still pretty bad..however managable....im out and about and doing pretty much everything else...its not easy and im far from 100%... i just get really nervous and in bad situtaions it leads to attacks...

The doc has suggested to try proranolol as well and to see if that helps... hopefully they do the trick ..

just wondered if anyone has taken this cocktail...seems a bit much but hey im an a million times better than i was...and if it get me back to work ill be a happy man ....:yesyes:

candee86
18-12-09, 18:42
Heya...I am currently taking both but I only take propanolol as and when I need to..the doctor told me to do this....I find this fine..not have any side effects...they just take away the panicy feeling...heart racing etc :)

Let me know how you get on but I would say this cocktail is fine hehe xxx

JaneC
08-01-10, 11:12
I take 30mg prop a day alongside Prozac with no probs :)

Deboraho68
08-01-10, 12:42
I have been taking Propanolol for about a month just when I feel the panic attack starting and it has done the trick and stopped the symptons each time.
I am worried I am not going to be able to manage without it though, when the time comes!

gypsywomen
08-01-10, 12:47
propanadol are great

Alisonj
08-01-10, 17:04
I take them along with Paxil, 2 benzos and trazodone