PDA

View Full Version : dizzy and google made me worse

bashley
18-12-09, 18:48
please reassure me i have had really bad dizzy feelings for last few days, i have anxiety problems for years like ectopics,palps, pains. But today i googled dizzyness and funny hearbeats and it came back saying heart attack symptoms now i'm petrified that i'm going to drop down dead please can someone tell me if this is anxiety related as i'm so scared keep crying i don't want to die. I am paranoid about my heart my docs put me on anti depressents which i started monday as he said they will help with the anxiety and pains and panic attacks please someone help me :weep:

KK77
18-12-09, 19:13
Well they don't sound like heart attack symptoms to me. Much more likely to be caused by your anxiety, which includes palpitations, dizziness, tingling etc. Unless you have chest pains, shortness of breath or any other severe symptoms I wouldn't think it was anything but your anxiety. Avoiding Dr Google and waiting for the meds to work would be my advice, but if you still think something's wrong then seeing your GP should put your mind at rest.

Zsofi
18-12-09, 19:28
Hi Bashley,

It doesn't sound like heart attack to me either... :winks:

But if you are concerned with your heart and having a heart attack, the only thing you should google is Cayenne Pepper! :yesyes:

To help you not to get lost online and read bad stuff, here is an article, get some Cayenne Pepper daily and put your mind at rest!

http://www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com/cayenne.htm

Zsofi :flowers:

NeverRelaxed
18-12-09, 19:29
I was in A&E on tuesday over palps/shortness of breath/tightness in chest/chest pains/wheezing and they said my heart is functioning normally..so...Anxiety is the culprit I guess...find it hard to accept though..