PDA

View Full Version : When do things get a bit better

marg
21-11-05, 14:38
i have had panic attacks for a while i stopped going out but last week i manage a walk around the street with a friend felt better all week and i thought great i am getting some were then this morning i was watching tv i had had my breakfastl felt happy with my self then out of the blue i could feel panic attack coming on started to feel all worked up and my stomach was in knotts and i just couldn't settle after about a hour i still felt sick and i was shakey i don't know why it happened wasn't worrying or thinking about anything my husband came home and asked how i was so i said i was fine i said that because i am sure i sound like a stuck record some times and i sure it must get him down when we don't do any thing out side the house together any way i felt i had to write this down i am sure you have all felt the same as me some time a long the way love marg

mazz
21-11-05, 15:03
Hi marg yes i am the same it cant just hit you out of the blue .horrilbe as it is ,it does pass try and stay focused and distraction is the best cure .chin up luv mazzx

everybody has to hurt sometime........

Meg
21-11-05, 16:42
Marg ,

Well done for not letting it grow and turn into panic.

Maybe it is time to start doing a bit outside the house together. A brisk walk might be the way to start

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

mirry
21-11-05, 17:11
Hi Marg

I quite often get these blips but 9 times out of 10 I am now able to see them for just what they are "an annoyance"
Move on straight away thinking about whats for dinner or phoning a friend and having a laugh.....
Dont let it get your full attention just treat it as a boring person whos turned up at your door, a boring person who annoys you whilst with you but once theve gone......
you can have fun again!!!

mirryx