PDA

View Full Version : GREAT SITE

marg
21-11-05, 14:48
Hi iam marg i have been useing this site since september i just wanted to say this place is great its so helpful and i think of it as a friend now when there is nobody to talk to who understand what iam going through i know i can come on here you all do a great job and i tell any body who asks me how i am about this stite we are all helping each other thanks love marg

Piglet
21-11-05, 14:53
Thats lovely Marg, I think we all feel the same, it's so nice to have somewhere to come isn't it.

(Piglet never use the word nice, take a detention) lol.

Whenever I use the word nice I can hear my English teacher bellowing from all those years ago, isn't it weird what stuff sticks!!

Love Piglet :)

mazz
21-11-05, 14:56
Iwill second that ..this is a fantastic site and iam addicted ...luv mazzx

everybody has to hurt sometime........

Meg
21-11-05, 16:32
Glad its helping you all .

If there is any more information that you think is needed on the home pages please let me know.

I don't seem to have written any for ages

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

Karen
21-11-05, 18:32
Hi Marg

Welcome to the forum. Glad you have been finding it so helpful.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

nomorepanic
21-11-05, 18:57
Marg

Glad you are finding that it helps you here.

If you have any questions please feel free to post.

Nicola

alexis
21-11-05, 19:02
Hi Marg, I agree with you the site is great.
PIGLETDid you go to my school or have my teacher I was always banned from it too by the English teacher but i didnt like her so here goes, nice nice nice nice nice, sorry Marg to mess your post,xx

love from Alexisxx

If I help one person today it was worth getting up.

wobily_lin
21-11-05, 23:38
hi marg

wicked site. totally agree.xxx

lin x

aussiegirl
22-11-05, 03:31
i'm addicted too mazz [^]

PTSD sufferer 2 yrs
married mummy to 3 kids

lin
22-11-05, 14:20
Hi Marg

I too think it's a great site i have had lots of help couldn't ask for anything better.

linda xx

sillymoo
22-11-05, 15:20
hi marg!
i agree with u 2 its a great site and ive meet lots of great people here.its nice 2 come here and feel'normal'lol
luv mooxXx