PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone advise?kick up bum needed???

kazzie
19-12-09, 12:28
Hi Guys:D

Right gonna keep this breif!!!

Early Dec I rushed around buying and wrapping gifts......Im normally a last minute person.....Hubby comments with some offhand comment like "do you know something we dont" I laughed it off!!!!

Then I went down with urine infection, have had non stop period, been rushed into hospital where they gave me wrong antibiotics which made me ill!!!

Last weekend a group of us from NMP went to Somerset for the weekend for Kates party one of the group announced they had gastroenteritis.....12 hrs later I was down with it spent all weekend in caravan being ill....came home got worse been on painkillers not eaten for a week etc etc

Anyhow today Im a little better but convinced I will die before Xmas and all the present wrapping was a premonition!!!!

I feel washed out and cant stop sleeping.....those who know me know that Im not given to sill thoughts as a rule

Is it normal to feel like this after all Ive been thru or could it be the end???

Any advice???

Luv Kaz x x x:hugs:

maddie
19-12-09, 12:49
I think it's normal to feel washed out after all you've been through. Th rest is down to your imagination. You'll be well and ready to go just in time to enjoy all the fun! Hope you have a great Christmas. :hugs:

gypsywomen
19-12-09, 13:45
yes its normal after a bout of gastric, as it weakens you so don't worry you will soon build up again that's whats making you have these thoughts your run down don't worry ,,xx

RosieXXX
19-12-09, 14:51
Hi Kazzie,

NO it isn't a premonition it is just your mind running away with stressy thoughts, which isn't surprising considering all you have been through.

I once had a premonition that I was going to die at 49. I had a horrible dream, and it haunted me for about fifteen years!!! What a waste of time that was.

I am not so sure you need a kick up the bum; I really think you need to take things easy, and give yourself chance to fully recover.

Hope you will be feeling better soon.

Helen :hugs:

kazzie
19-12-09, 15:55
Thanks Everyone:hugs:

Luv Kaz x x x:hugs: