PDA

View Full Version : Squeezing pain in head weakness on side of face

anx mum
19-12-09, 13:00
Really at my wits end:weep: feel so awful really scared dont know whats going on got gripping pain on left side of head and my face has a weakness whats going on? Got mri monday dont know what to think

gypsywomen
19-12-09, 13:50
i cant say i know ,, but sounds like you may have a trapped nerve somewhere in your face ,,but MRI will be able to tell ,,if it gets worse i would ring the Doctor ,for pain relief ,, you will be ok the more we worry the worse the pain gets ,ie ,if you trapped your hand in a door at same time as these pains in your head your hand would feel the worse and you would forget head pain hope you know what i mean xxx

KK77
19-12-09, 13:50
Don't know what to say anx mum to help you feel better. I'm sure the MRI will be fine, but I really think you should do something about your anxiety levels. I know you're worrying about all your symptoms and I know they're scary but believe me your anxiety is making it 10 times worse.

You really need some help from your GP to help control your anxiety. Either medication or counselling or both.

Wish you well.

anx mum
19-12-09, 13:55
thanks both of u know my HA is sky high at mo i need 2 try and calm down

gypsywomen
19-12-09, 13:56
try taking your mind off it go to games on here and play thats what i do i find they do help love maggie

anx mum
19-12-09, 14:01
thanks maggiex