PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have the symptoms of anxiety without anxiety!?

richj2k
20-12-09, 00:37
Hi everyone,

Know this is a strange one but I initially suffered from panic attacks and anxiety about 3 years ago BUT the thing is I dont actually have the general worry of feeling anxiety anymore. I do on the other hand, have a whole host of symptoms such as dizzyness, muscle pains, fatigue ect to name just a few!

Its strange in that over the years, I have developed more horrible symptoms and generally feel worst but without the feeling of being anxious or panicy anymore.

Has anyone had a similar experience?

Hope that makes any sense!

XX

Richard

BabyRachel
20-12-09, 08:35
Yes, sometimes I get symptoms of anxiety without feeling anxious!!

And other times, things happen where I should be MEGA anxious but I don't get anxious!

Anxiety sure is one hell of a weird illness. x

chrissi38
20-12-09, 09:43
hi richard i started suffering with panic attacks just over a year ago,i still dont know why i m not an anxcious/nervous person quite laid back really.i work fulltime always have and have brought 3 children up mostly alone and they are all confident sucessful young people they all still choose to live at home.i m not lonely depressed or anxcious but still have all the symtoms of anx i m just trying to learn to live with how i feel and not try to over exagerrate every twinge/ache/pain i have