PDA

View Full Version : Strange indigestion

maz55
20-12-09, 13:39
Hi Thanks to everyone who offered good advice when I was feeling low & panicky, am now feeling better, and not quite so panicky, and realize that I do this to myself.One thing I still have is a wierd indigestion pain, not all the time but every so often, it starts with strangely a kind of pain in my ear,then goes to a pain below my ribs, and a pain in my oesophagus, (rather like when you swallow a bit of apple and it gets stuck) feels like it is either a spasm or trapped wind, if I take a load of antacids, and drink some hot water, and belch a lot it will gradually go, but is very painful, any one else get this, and is there a quick way to get rid of it.
Thanks

looking4answers
21-12-09, 06:50
yep .,i keep rolaids with me all the time.I also drink plenty of water..It seems to help.. I had a pain in my left breast for about two or three days and it felt like my heart..I found its muscle spasm and also it moved around my side today and felt as though someone was squeezing my heart..I also found tonight it was muscle spasms.. a heating pad works wonders.. But anyway just thought I would share yes yes yes I get all of it. Michael