PDA

View Full Version : bonjour!!!!.

tj1977
20-12-09, 13:43
hi everyone
im teresa and a newbie to the site..... i suffer with depression anxiety and panic attacks..... he he im triple trouble!!!!! all this started when i was diagnosed with multiple scelorosis 5 years ago:weep: only just recentley started to take sum medication 4 it because was scared to with all the other medication i take for my ms.....

nomorepanic
20-12-09, 13:46
Hi tj1977

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

sb001f8994
20-12-09, 18:11
Hi tj1977,
Welcome to nmp! Ive found this site to be very informative and honestly dont know how I coped without it. Ive made some lovely friends in chat and everyone is always helpful and supportive.
Take care,
Carol x

butterfly1
20-12-09, 18:53
Hiya tj, welcome and sorry to hear what you are going through but hopefully you will find this site helpful. I am still finding my way around. take care :) x

JaneC
20-12-09, 20:38
Hi Teresa,

My husband has MS and is lucky enough not to have too much in the way of physical effects (unlike two of his brothers and a sister who also have it) but he has been taking citalopram for a long time for depression.

As for anxiety and panic, he leaves that to me!

Nice to see you on nmp :hugs:

Veronica H
20-12-09, 21:21
:welcome:Teresa. You will find comfort and support here.

Veronica