PDA

View Full Version : Emotional, PAIN, ladies problems, :(:(

SHYGIRLAJB
21-12-09, 00:14
Hi Everyone,

Oh I don't know why i'm going to write this. I have had the most terrible few days, arghhhhh :weep::weep::weep:. Well it is the wrong time of the month so, hmmmm, but the pain is unbearable, PAIN PAIN PAIN!!!!!!! Just can't stand it, having to go to the loo every like 1hr or so, (sorry TMI) and to change something every 2, if I don't accidents happen. The worst things is the pain, back and tummy. Yeah I have tried paracetemal, and ibuprofen, but still have pain, plus I have had to use that wheat cushion thing you put in the microwave for heat on my sore tummy and back.

At times I think men have it so easy, :(:(. Plus I am being extra emotional, and kind of angry in my brain, can't help it. Not a happy chappy at the moment, it dont help I think the one and only friend, is trying to avoid me, cos I have texted this person, no reply, I have left a message on a networking site no reply but they have been on. They used to go on messenger all of the time, but they don't seem to go on when im on, and they are on this networking site all of the time. The chat on the networking site don't seem to work on my pc , cos it goes off and on, but when I see it goes on briefly I see this person online, so me thinking they are trying to avoid me. I am thinking of deleting this person, cos im so angry and emotional right now and have had totally enough. arghhhhhh.

Sorry, for the rant. :mad:

B-gal
21-12-09, 01:38
Hi,

Do you mind me asking what age you are? When I was 14/15 my periods suddenly got really bad, id also have to change every hour or more and I felt as though my periods were unbearable. This did actually pass after a couple of years, but at the time my doctor put me on the pill which helped so so much. My periods were lighter and I didnt have to organise my life around my TOM. Im no longer on the pill and am only bothered with a niggling lower back on the first day, but I always climb into bed and get on my knees and lie forward(if that makes sense) Its the only position I am comfortable in.

As for your friend, I would say speak to them before deleting them and find out why they have ignored your messages. Maybe try calling them tomorrow if you cant get hold of them tonight. It might cause more upset if you delete them now without hearing their side of things. Have you had previous problems with the friend? I know I get extra emotional when I am on my period and I can get quite angry and upset easily so I totally know what you mean. Hopefully you will feel better tomorrow and will be able to talk to your friend about it.

Hope you feel better soon
xxx
xx
x

SHYGIRLAJB
21-12-09, 11:29
Hi

Thanks for replying, I am actually in my 30's.

Im just not sure about going on the pill at the moment, im a big girl, so higher risk of things, and my dad suffers with blood clots in his legs, and it might run in the family sort of thing, so im scared that I might get one. I have had problems most of my life with ladies problems, can go for months not on and then vice versa. I just don't know really, im just extra pissed off I guess. Plus ive been feeling extra down, which don't kind of help, I guess I will have to go back to my drs, but not too sure. :(:(

My friend, I don't chat on the phone, like I text and go on messenger. They know im not a happy chappy, and things took my dog to the vet, but they never asked about that, or how I am. I text, never got a responce, and left message on their networkingsite wall, which then never answered but left messages on other peoples walls, hmmm. Gone from texting all of the time to not texting, oh I don't know, my brain feels all messed up and it feels like they are trying to avoid me. Cos they used to go on messenger all of the time, never one when im not, and they seem to be on this networking site chat, but unfortunately mine, don't work and flashes on and then off. I know I guess im being childish, but I am upset with it all.

And im sorry for harping along all of the time, thats probably why I have got no friends. :weep::weep::weep:

unspoken
21-12-09, 11:42
Hi,

Have you spoken to the doctor about your time of the month problems? There could be an underlying medical cause of them being particularly bad, I forget the name of the condition right now though. When I've been having particularly bad stomach cramps codeine helps, it stops the spasms of pain. It's not a great thing to keep taking but for a day or two it could help. You can buy it from a pharmacy in low dosage form combined with paracetamol, or get higher doses prescribed. Other things I find help are a hot water bottle and lying on the floor curled up with my knees up to my chin when it's particularly painful.

B-gal
21-12-09, 19:34
Hi there,

I thought maybe you were younger cause under your name it said 'junior member'. I understand your worries about the pill, Im not on it anymore because I was on it for 6years and thought that was long enough. Esp cause I can be a hypochondriac and would think every pain in my leg was a clot. And dont worry about ranting on, your on your period, its the one time us ladies can rant about stuff and have a sure set excuse lol. I would agree with unspoken and say maybe try the doctor again, Ive found female docs are more sympathetic when it comes to period troubles. Hopefully they will have something for you that would suit your needs.

Hope you feeling better now
xxx
xx
x