PDA

View Full Version : Embarrassing health worry * + female stuff

Ireni
21-12-09, 10:16
For the past three days I've been sweating a lot. :blush: It's only under my arms and I had three showers and a bath yesterday but it was still extremely uncomfortable. The place where my breasts meet my underarms feels slightly, not swollen exactly, but it does hurt. In addition to those symptoms I also feel fatigued and not hungry. One of the scariest symptoms is the feeling that I'm about to pass out. I was wondering whether it could be to do with that time of the month but I'm not Googling it because I know that once I start I'll end up thinking I have a rare tropical disease. So can anyone help please?

gypsywomen
21-12-09, 10:25
it sounds like your hormones you have all the symptoms ,they seem to overwork at time of month shouldn't worry love

sb001f8994
21-12-09, 10:31
Hiya,
At that time of the month my boobs get sore where they meet my under arm. Some months much worse than others. I also get terrible sweats, feel worn out, teary and irritable. My hubby would say there are a hundred other symptoms to take into account but I dont see them myself!!!
Is this the first time you have had these symptoms? I havent always suffered this badly but Id say it was soon after I had my daughter 16 years ago that my symptoms changed, unfortunately its just a part of life I have to accept.
Are you approaching menopause, sorry if you're too young for this but our bodies can go through great changes and it is treatable.
Have you been to a rare tropical place? If not I dont think you have you could have picked something up here and if you are at all worried you should see your GP, everything is treatable.
Hope you are feeling better soon.
Take care,
Carol x

Ireni
21-12-09, 11:16
Thank you both for your replies. :)

I have had similar symptoms to this but they've never been this severe. I find it hard to tell when it's hormonal problems because my periods are irregular and I feel ill a lot anyway. I'm still a teenager so I hope I'm not approaching menopause! :tongue: No I haven't been abroad for years but my fears can be quite irrational sometimes...

Anxious_gal
21-12-09, 18:56
I get irregular periods too, some months I'm fine, but the PMS the months is bad, I'm hungry all the time, I'm so moody and had a few outbursts! I too need to go to the bathroom a lot. i get trapped wind witch adds to the tummy cramps, my anxiety is through the roof, i also notice i get quite clumsy when im on my period, i seem to walk into things, knock over cups, drop things....
i do hope this won't last too long for you x

B-gal
21-12-09, 19:43
Hi there,

Im 23 and I also get pain near my boobs at the time of the month, feel flushed and hot, and on the first day of my period I feel as though Im about to faint. I once got up to get water and had to sit on the floor because I think I would have actually passed out if I hadnt sat down right away. My vision went all blurry and starry. When I was a teenager the symptoms of my period were soooo bad. I ended up going to my GP to discuss it and they put me on the pill which helped so much. Im not saying the pill is for you, but if you're finding the symptoms difficult to handle they might be able to discuss some solutions with you.

Hope you feel better!
xxx
xx
x