PDA

View Full Version : feeling very low today!!

ames6767
21-12-09, 13:50
Im feeling awful today, Im getting loads of missed beats which are sending me into a panic and I cant stop crying. I feel guilty because my kids are stuck in cos Im too scared to take them out incase I collapse or something. what kind of life is this? its ruining me. I want to feel well and stop feeling like any moment I will collapse and die. Im so so scared and tired of being scared. I want to live again. sorry I dont want to bring everyone down but Ive had enough!!!!:weep:

gypsywomen
21-12-09, 14:06
aww love i feel for you so much,i have been there 2 years i was just as you are now ,then one day i thought i am not going to live like this i am going to face my fear ,i did and i was ok ,, i go to collage now for art ,, you cant sit and keep thinking you don't want to be like you are ,you must think your not going to beat me ,,i will be fine go with the feeling ,and it will leave in time these awful feelings believe me.we are stronger than we think love maggie

margaret jones
21-12-09, 14:16
Hi Ames you poor thing sorry that you are feeling so down i sympathise with you i have been the same last xmas i was struggling all over the holiday and told no one this year we are fortunate in being able to go away for the holiday and i am trying hard to remain calm ( not easy ) i have awfull heartburn for last 4 nights so little sleep and feeling shattered BUT I HAVE DECIEDED THAT I AM GOING TO BE OK AND TRY AND RELAX . Hope you can try and care for yourself i am sure the children dont mind watching tv and playing some games indoors or a little baking ? card making ?

Take Care MARGARET

bellalew
21-12-09, 14:17
:hugs:aww,ames,i feel for you hun,its a rotten feeling i know,iv woken up feeling the exact same today,i feel edgey,panicy,my heart keeps racing,missed beats,shaky,and i to have been crying, i feel so low today plus the fact,i cant get myself in control of it.id planned to go to town and get the rest of the xmas gifts,but yust couldnt do it!!!!!!!!!!!:weep:but im determined ill do tomorrow girl,im trying to say to myself,this is yust a little set back and ill be fine tomorrow,iv got to accept im yust none to good today,and every day in every way i am getting better,we will beat this thing:yesyes:.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ames6767
21-12-09, 14:18
I just feel so bad. I went to a panto with my kids yesterday and I started feeling so anxious and wanting to run out. I have lost so much enjoyment. my kids are young and I want to run around and play with them but this illness makes me scared to move. Im tired of fighting now. thank you Maggie xx

gypsywomen
21-12-09, 14:26
don't fight ,,your brain wants you to to feed the anxiety sounds silly but true it feeds of our fear ,,so we have to say go on then your not beating me try to play with children do some baking with them or drawing anything to take your mind away from how you feel,, try love try you will be ok nothing will happen nothing , love magge

ames6767
21-12-09, 14:33
you are all right basically have to get up dust myself down and get on with it, its me whos making me feel like this. I cant sit here letting it beat me. thank you all so much. I love the support that people give each other here. think we are kinder, more understanding people from suffering from mental illness. bless you all and have a lovely christmas xxx

bellalew
21-12-09, 14:47
:bighug1:thats the way love think poss,looking on here today has once again helped me cope through another tough day. And glad its helped you to,we all need a little lift at times and were all here to do yust that.MAY XMAS BRING ALL YOU HAVE WISHED FOR AND MORE,HAVE A FAB FESTIVE.LOVE ELLEN.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

ames6767
21-12-09, 15:18
definitely feel lifted! been painting with my kids and feel a lot lot better. thanks again. have a lovely, panic free christmas xxxx

margaret jones
21-12-09, 16:27
Well done Ames you are so brave you dusted yourself down and got on with it .
#
Have a great Christmas with your children you deserve it :hugs::hugs:xxxxxxx

ames6767
21-12-09, 16:41
have a lovely holiday Margaret! xxxxxx<3<3

claire1980
21-12-09, 17:02
Hi I feel exactly like you do on most days, it really is horrible and I would not wish what we go through on anybody. I have three young children and I feel really guilty when im feeling so bad and crying all the time this horrible anxiety I hate it. Ive been feeling like this for just over a year now and if Im honest I cant see no end to it for me.
Anway I would just like to wish you and your family a happy christmas and to tell you that you are definately not alone in feeling the way you do, I find that I do feel slightly better when my mind is taken off my health anxiety so keep doing what you have been doing and keep busy and playing with your kids.
Take care hun xx

ames6767
21-12-09, 17:21
aww thanks claire. I really hope things improve for you and me and every other person going through this horrible anxiety. hope you have a happy christmas. xxxx