PDA

View Full Version : Shaking?

Tricky
21-12-09, 14:08
Hi all
I'm not sure if i should post this here as i've had a few panic attacks in the past and this is not as severe, But for the past 2 months everyday i wake up i start shaking all over my body, from head to toe and i get a buzzing noise in my ears that can get pretty bad and makes me wince!
But worst of all i get a feeling of fear that takes over me like something has or will happen but i don't know what it is!
This all lasts for such a short time and doesn't happen during the day at all.
I was just wondering if anyone else has this happen to them?
Tel

Sweetpea6
21-12-09, 17:20
Hi, I don't experience this personally, but a friend of mine who has recently been put through some very stressful events feels a constant trembling all over her body. I think it's caused by anxiety, although she doesn't feel 'nervous' as such. She probably has been running on adreneline for the past few weeks however.

If you're concerned, a visit to your doc may be worthwhile. It sounds like classic anxiety symptoms to me, which can be sorted out. Best wishes.

KK77
23-12-09, 02:50
I feel a bit cold and shivery when I get up and it's because of low blood sugar levels (hypoglycemia) which I get quite often. If you feel better once you've eaten it's a sure sign. It could also be a side effect of any medication you take (may even be the inositol - who knows?). Low sugar levels can also cause anxiety and PAs, so it could be a possibility for what you're experiencing.

Tricky
23-12-09, 06:20
Thanks sweetpea and melancholia
I've had low blood sugar before and when it happens to me it does feel very similar!
This began before i started taking the inositol and other then this in the morning, inositol has had a great affect on me.
But i'm now sure its good old anxiety because i had some bad news yesterday about a family members health and since then the shaking has got worse and i wonder if the buzzing in the ears could be where my blood pressure goes really high when i'm nervous...
But thank you both for taking the time it's much appreciated :)
Tel