PDA

View Full Version : Muscular scalp movements and pulse

springblossom
21-12-09, 16:11
Does anyone get the scalp contraction and pulsing?

It's awful....is it blood pressure or anxiety? :blush:

KK77
21-12-09, 16:19
I think it's muscular tension caused by anxiety. I get the pulsing too sometimes and think it's related to migraine headaches with me.

sarah jayne
21-12-09, 16:42
Ive had really bad headaches since the summer,sometimes my scalp feels really weird and tight and sort of contracts, its awfull ....

springblossom
22-12-09, 10:29
thank you guys - the tightness bothers me but I find the pulse alarming.

eva82
29-12-09, 05:37
I've been dealing with this for almost 2 months now (comes and goes)..the pulsating feeling in my head was the most frightening aspect also. I've had multiple tests done and everything came back clear, but I always have weird head sensations and it is hard for me to believe that it is all anxiety. I do have a lot of tension in my neck and back though, so it could very possibly all be muscular in nature. The fact that I've had it so long makes me wonder though... :shrug:

springblossom
18-01-10, 16:54
anyone having this right now.

i have the headrushes, the scalp tingling etc - what causes it?

Joeturner2
18-01-10, 21:05
Hey, yes i have this quite alot even when im not anxious its horrible its likes your head is vibrating ;(

hopefulis
18-01-10, 22:04
I get this too, like the muscles I on my scalp are contracting. It freaks me out everytime even though I know it's just muscle tension. I often get a burning sensation or a tingling afterwards.Very wierd...

Lisa