PDA

View Full Version : Totally feeling anxious :(

Shanny
21-12-09, 16:37
I don't really know where this is steming, but, ever since I found out about Brittany Murphy passing away SUDDENLY from "natural causes" I have been feeling pains in my shoulders, head, heart, lungs....ears....all over, and I am constantly thinking that it is a heart attack, cancer, brain tumour...you name, I have it.....HELP calm me down, *sighs* just when I thought I was doing well, I'm feeling like this again :weep:

claire1980
21-12-09, 17:12
Hi I feel exactly the same, when I heard about her death last night I had a huge panic attack.
I suffer with health anxiety and my biggest fear is my heart, be it heart disease and heart attack. Everyone says to me that it is so rare in some one my age (29) but then Brittany murphy dies of one(apparantly).
But deep down I do think that there is more to her death than we are being told (well I hope so anyway)
Anyhow just to say that I completely understand the way you are feeling its bloody horrible.
Take care and have a great christmas xx

ames6767
21-12-09, 17:17
I have been reading on internet that there was definitely more to it, an eating disorder as well as a drug problem but yeah it just feels like another blow when we hear things like that. this definitely hasnt been a good year for health anxiety sufferers! hope next year we will have a more peaceful time. xx