PDA

View Full Version : New Here

terry83
21-12-09, 19:04
Hi my name's Terry and I was recently diagnosed with bipolar rapid cycling disorder. Ive had symptoms for many years now but it has taken a long time to get correctly diagnosed. I suffer with panic attacks, depression and anxiety. A friend recommended that i join the site for support.

Terry

diane07
21-12-09, 19:06
Hi terry83

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Maj
21-12-09, 20:54
Hello Terry,

Yes you'll get lots of support from this site. There are lots of people here who can identify with your feelings and you'll get comfort and reassurance from this. It'll show you that you're not alone.
Myra:hugs:

bottleblond
21-12-09, 21:34
Hi Terry

Welcome along to NMP!

It is a lovely site with so many helpful and supportive members.

Nice to meet you

Lisa
x

fozzy is crying
21-12-09, 21:35
I am fairly new here as well and like me you will find so much caring, understanding and support from all on here.

Gordon

jon90
22-12-09, 13:54
hello terry hope you enjoy the site :welcome:

Veronica H
22-12-09, 18:47
:welcome:Terry

Glad that you have found us.

Veronica

terry83
23-12-09, 21:13
thankyou all sorry bwt the late repy am getting new to this hehe asking me mate on the fone how to read messages kisses and hugs to u all x

terry83
23-12-09, 21:20
Hello Terry,

Yes you'll get lots of support from this site. There are lots of people here who can identify with your feelings and you'll get comfort and reassurance from this. It'll show you that you're not alone.
Myra:hugs:

heya hunni sorry bwt late reply do u suffer bipolar aswell ?? a always here if u need to chat sweet !!.....X

Maj
23-12-09, 22:18
Hi Terry, no I don't suffer from bipolar but I do know lots about anxiety and depression having experienced many symptoms myself over the years. I have a friend who is bipolar though and I know she doesn't find it easy at times, although she's started a new medication and feels so much better, after many years. But there are other people on this site who do have bipolar so I'm sure you'll get support from them.
Myra:hugs::hugs:

sharonk868
28-12-09, 08:19
Hi my name's Terry and I was recently diagnosed with bipolar rapid cycling disorder. Ive had symptoms for many years now but it has taken a long time to get correctly diagnosed. I suffer with panic attacks, depression and anxiety. A friend recommended that i join the site for support.

Terry

Hello !
I am also a new member. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guy !

Tricky
28-12-09, 20:26
From one Terry to another...welcome :D