PDA

View Full Version : funny turn

mumof4
22-11-05, 16:34
i dont know what happened me today i was at work at i was busy serving customers and i turned round and went to pick something of the floor and my heart did a double beat i cant rember what u call it and then the next minute i felt really dizzy and i had to sit down.

i dont know what caused it onced i had sat down i felt sickish and my legs were like jelly i got bk up and i felt my self starting to panic but i couldnt as the shop was full of customers.

i dont know if it was caused my me as i havent beeen eating propely for a few days i have been eating but not as much as i normally do or if i should make a appotiment with the doctor.

i have to go out tomorrow to getmy sons birthday in and im startting to feel nervous about going out and standing on a bus.

does anyone know what happend to me.

sob140
22-11-05, 23:42
Hi there I gess u feel shaky after feelin like that but as u had little food u would feel a little wobbly an dizzy. This is low blood sugar an u feel sick like that ////////makes sure u`s have toast an somfin like milky coffe or hot choc bfore u leave an keep a couple of crackers wif u or simillar to keep u goin wen u dont ave time or feel like eatin.
hope this helps - but dont give in - it isnt your heart its coz u not eatin enough an this is makin your body react like this

florence
23-11-05, 09:10
Hi Taylor

I agree with sob140 .
Not eating properly can definitely enhance your anxiety... And low blood sugar levels can make you feel dizzy and nauseous indeed.
You can always see the doctor to get some blood tests done, if you haven't done so , already.

Hope you 'll feel better soon.

Florence.

*He who loses money, loses much; He who loses a friend, loses much more, He who loses faith, loses all.*

sob140
23-11-05, 15:48
Hi there Taylor,
how did it go today??? abit better i hope...... keep looking after yourself,
regular food and small snacks , prepare and be aware of your needs.
did u manage to go out and stand on the bus?? did u get your sons birthday in? hope your feeling loads better x from sara

Meg
23-11-05, 16:38
**a double beat i cant rember what u call it ** Palpitations

*i felt my self starting to panic but i couldnt as the shop was full of customers.* Great - shows hpw you can control it ..

If the palpitations are completely new to you then see your doctor and get an ECG done. IF ypu've already been cheacked out for these then then jelly legs etc do go along with a set of missed beats. We tend to hold ourselves really tense and get an adrenalin kick which causes this almost instantly besides the possible momentary drop in blood pressure.

As the others have said eating well and regularly is vital in acute anxiety

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

mumof4
23-11-05, 19:42
tks for ur repys and yes i have had them before but never have they made me dizzy like that.

i was fine this morning last night i eat a big steak and roast pototos and that was the first meal i have eaten in days today i have ate loads today and i also manged to get out to get my sons birthday bit shakey to start off with but after spending some money i felt alot better.

hopefully that will be the last dizzy spell i will have.

Meg
23-11-05, 20:53
Glad to hear that you're feeling better now

Hope the birthday goes ok ..retail therapy eh

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?