PDA

View Full Version : Very Dizzy

sarahg03
22-12-09, 13:26
Hi everyone

I am feeling very dizzy at the moment I managed to stave off a panic attack last night and feel very dizzy it has just come over me about 15-20 minutes ago, would be feeling alright today if it wasnt for the dizzy head.

Its really bad I cant move my head round as it spins, I dont know if I shuold go and see the Gp or what to do.

I have got three children at home they are 6, 3 and 2 almost so I wonder if it could be that causing it the noise.

Any advise would be much appreciated.

Thanks Guys merry christmas x:unsure:

Brianthesnail
22-12-09, 13:38
just keep going, it will come right in the end.

gypsywomen
22-12-09, 13:40
you might have an inner ear infection you could have word with your docter ,,

ladybird64
22-12-09, 13:43
HI Sarah

I think you have answered your own question! Unless you have an inner ear problem, which I doubt very much, I think we need to blame your little darlings. :winks:
Seriously, mine are all grown but are very close in age, at one point I had 4 under the age of 4! It is a combination of the noise which you can't escape from and just the general demands that they make..there's no escape unfortuately but be reassured that it's nothing more than that.
I used to get it too, its a horrible feeling. I do still get it from time to time, I have a daughter with a disability and sometimes when I get very stressed with her, my head just spins.

I can't solve the problem of noisy kids at Christmas but hope it doesn't get too much! :hugs: Take care