PDA

View Full Version : hi im Tracy

cherish
22-12-09, 15:45
I have suffered depression and panic for many yrs.
Ive controlled it for a while now. But the last couple of weeks its come back and im really very sad.

nomorepanic
22-12-09, 15:48
Hi cherish

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

Maj
22-12-09, 15:48
Hello Tracy,

Welcome!! You will get lots of support and reassurance from this site from people who feel the same as you - you are not alone:hugs:
Myra x

bubbly
22-12-09, 17:29
hi tracy, sorry u r feelin so sad, ive been there too. i have also suffered from depression and anxiety/panic attacks, mine came back this year, felt so sad having to go back on medication again. you arent alone! i thought i was, till i came on here. i only discovered this site researching something else. hope things get better for you x

Veronica H
22-12-09, 18:44
:welcome:Tracy. You will find comfort and support here.

Veronica

terry83
23-12-09, 09:26
I have suffered depression and panic for many yrs.
Ive controlled it for a while now. But the last couple of weeks its come back and im really very sad.

heya tracey hun well im really sorry to hear your deression has come back and i understand it can be hard at times i suffer with bipolar rapid cycling disorder (manic depression) im always here if u wanna chat or if u ave msn my addy is terrydbrap@live.co.uk.......x keep ur head high hun hx