PDA

View Full Version : Good to be here

Going home
22-12-09, 17:15
Hello to everyone. My username is Going Home and just wanted to introduce myself. I've been housebound off and on for a few years now and although i'm not too bad when my hubby or one of my daughters takes me shopping in the car, I find it difficult to go out alone. My world at the moment is mostly looking at life through the window. I hope to be inspired by others who may have overcome this condition. I look forward to reading your posts. Bye for now, oh and a Happy Christmas to you all :)

nomorepanic
22-12-09, 17:16
Hi Going home

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

Maj
22-12-09, 17:42
Hi GH,

You've made the first step coming on here and you'll meet loads of people who are going through the same as you, and some who've came out the other end!! My mum had agoraphobia many years ago, practised Claire Weeke's advice, and hasn't looked back since. There is light at the end of the tunnel. You can buy Claire's books on this site. She's brilliant and explains all our symptoms perfectly. It's all about acceptance of our feelings and carrying on regardless:welcome:
Myra:hugs:

Going home
22-12-09, 17:48
Thank you for the welcome, it means alot. To Myra, i've heard alot about Claire Weekes and will look up some of her books, thank you for the tip.

Veronica H
22-12-09, 18:42
:welcome:to NMP. You will find comfort and support here.

Veronica