PDA

View Full Version : What have I done, :'( :'(

SHYGIRLAJB
22-12-09, 23:37
Sorry probably another rant on about the same things, oh I don't know. Yeah im having a really tough time at the moment with the emotional state and things. (ladies problems makes things lots worse) It doesn't help this friend, of mine, like used to text me all of the time, now they don't, they used to chat on messenger now they don't, its if they are trying to avoid me perhaps they are, who knows. I did have a little discussion earliertoday on a networking site (the chat was working for once, never normally does). They haven't been feeling too clever too, but they have talked on other peoples walls and things and chatted to other people, but why not me on messenger, why not answer my texts.

I got so angry so I deleted them from this networking site as a friend, now I am regretting, it :weep::weep::weep:. We used to talk all the time, yeah problably about nothing and what things you have done, or not done, lol, but still it was someone to talk to, but now, I feel COMPLETELY ALONE, :weep::weep::weep:. And have been in tears all night. Or perhaps this person wanted me to delete them cos im not so nice and a horrible person.

I sometimes just feel like everyone will be better off without me. I won't do anything, like that, but its just how I feel. Where is that person who asks how are you??? When you haven't been on your networking site for instance. Oh I don't know, I just guess im feeling proper sorry for myself.

SHYGIRLAJB
23-12-09, 14:00
Oh no, no replies, Am I reall that bad, oh well, I know its Christmas coming up and people are busy busy busy, Im just totally. :mad::weep::weep:. Also, I felt awful and added that friend on this particular site, but they haven't accepted yet.

unspoken
23-12-09, 14:32
Hi, sorry that you received no replies. It doesn't mean that people don't care about your situation.

I don't really know what to advise you on this but I am sure that the people around you wouldn't be better off without you. Networking sites, particularly Facebook, make it so easy to sit there and watch other people's interactions with each other and wonder why you've been left out. In a situation like this, you have to focus on the positives, the people who do have the time to talk to you. Give this particular friend some time, then you can say "Hey how have you been? Haven't heard from you for a while" in a week or two. Maybe send a merry christmas and a happy new year message. Try not to take it personally, and try not to press them to talk to you.

:hugs: