PDA

View Full Version : very sleepy on cipralex

Tan The Man
23-11-05, 11:58
I find that I am very sleepy throughout most of the day since being on cipralex (it is extra bad today). I get more than 8 hours sleep at night, but find it very difficult to get out of bed in the morning. Than I feel sleepy most of the day...and find it hard to concentrate. Before going on meds I would usually sleep only abouit 6-7 hours and be sharp and alert all day.

Anyone else get this with cipralex?

mazz
23-11-05, 13:03
Hi tan iam the same , i started cipralex 8 weeks ago and iam sleepy most of the day . Trying to get out of bed in the morning is worst. Must be the side affects of the meds luv mazzx

wobily_lin
23-11-05, 18:46
hi,

i have been on this and i wish it would have helped my sleeping. i am the opposite. all meds have side effects as we are all aware of. and for each person they are different. stay with it as i think its a good med. the side effects usually settle so unless it becomes too much of a prob to you, enjoy your sleep.(excuse the pun.)

take care.x

ptsd sufferer.

lin x

Tan The Man
23-11-05, 20:15
Thanks Guys.

I have been on them for 8 weeks know too, but today I felt soooo sleepy, I could hardly concentrate on things. But this evening I am feeling more awake.

Take Care
Tan