PDA

View Full Version : Symptoms on red alert

DavidJ85
23-12-09, 10:12
It seems every day this month I've had a different or joint symptoms:

- Headaches
- Dizziness
- Eye problems (spots and squiggles in visual field)
- Tingling fingers and finger tips (really bad)
- Breathing difficulties
- Heart flutters/extra beats
- Prickling/Hot sensations all over body

It's awful, things are really bad and it's the last thing I want with this being Xmas week and I want to have fun and enjoy myself :(
:weep:

Am I right in thinking all of the above are just anxiety symptoms as I can't help thinking there's more to this...Feel like I'm going back to square 1 :unsure:

gypsywomen
23-12-09, 10:23
yes all of them are connected to anxcity i do hope you feel better soon

DavidJ85
23-12-09, 10:24
I do too as today the tingling fingers, dizziness and breathing are all over the show :(

gypsywomen
23-12-09, 10:28
as day wares on it should abate try doing something to take your mind off it if you can listen to music try and go for a walk get some fresh air into your lungs good for you brain xx

eva82
29-12-09, 05:31
I can sympathize...I have many symptoms that occur all together also or around the same time. They are:

headaches (more like a dull constant pain, more annoying than painful)
tingling hands and/or feet
visual disturbances (floaters, eye strain/pain)
muscle twitching
cold sensations throughout body
sharp/shooting pains in head, neck and back...just got one as I am typing this!

hpay
09-04-10, 15:39
Hey everybody I'm new here and my symptoms scared the crap out of me. Untill I found out it wass all due to anxiety. Its started with tingling on top of my head and face that was weirrd and scared me then I got floaters and I freaked out went to emerg the doc said I had a inner ear infection have my antibiotics. Then over the next week I got tingling in hands and feet sometimes and sharp shooting pains in head and was so tired I finally had it went to emerg again and got diagnosed with anxietty! So its all been a scary expirence just gotta get thru..