PDA

View Full Version : When the panic subsides

Carley
23-12-09, 10:15
Hi All,

I have just had a night, well 7 hours of attacks. I won't share the symptoms because I know when I read others I can feel myself waiting for it to happen to me. But if you're reading this you will know what I have been through.

I wanted to post this to maybe help others or reread myself next time.

Its now the feeling has gone. The fear is passed, the breathing is normal. Its such a sense of relief. I know the cloud has passed, and even though I kept telling myself I would get through this alive and concious, I couldnt reach that place till now. Each time the ending is so lovely, the sense of relief.

I will, and you will get to that place every time. Hold onto that thought.

Carley xx

nanny
23-12-09, 13:11
I know exactly the feeling of hours of attacks, it was good of you to post your thread it will help others i'm sure.:)

feels_like_home
23-12-09, 18:12
Thank you for sharing your post. It is an important thought to hold onto.
Michelle

Carley
20-12-10, 17:50
Wow, shortly after writing that I won the fight over my panics. I haven't had one in a yr. Then last night I had a blip, but I know that was my own fault and I'm confident that a bottle of Jack Daniels will do that to most ppl, make you feel like ur gonna die that is. I used distraction techniques. Now slightly addicted to games but hey! Beats being terrified all the time. Stay strong, and I hope you recover too. It is possible x

Amethyst69
21-12-10, 11:36
cripes a bottle of JD would have me comatose!!!!! Keep well xxx

eternally optimistic
21-12-10, 11:55
Hi Carley

Hope your day progresses well.... that's a long time to feel like that.

Thoughts are with you.

Take care.